Import Your Google Location History in PhotoMap
- Check in at https://www.google.com/maps/timeline on your laptop. If you have activated the location history, a map shows you all places you’ve been to.
- Click on the settings icon and select that you want to download a copy of all your data. Export you location history in KML format.
- I recommend creating a backup of your current geo logger positions stored in PhotoMap before you import the KML file. This allows you to revert the changes if you are not happy with the result. Copy the exported KML file on your Android device and import it in PhotoMap by tapping on the Geologger settings and by selecting the KML file import.
By importing the location history into PhotoMap you can make use of the following cool features:
- Where Did I Stop and How Long Have I Been There? View Your Duration of Stay on a Map.
- Let PhotoMap Analyze your Trip, Edit Geo Positions, and Export GPX/KML Files
- PhotoMap estimates Geo Positions of your Photos and Videos
- Where Do You Spend Your Time?
- How Far Have I Traveled? View Distances Daily, Weekly, Trip-based and More.